Save Money, Time, Aggravation & Prevent Fires!

the dryer vent sweeper

Your clothes and towels should always dry in a single 50-minute cycle.  This usually costs about $0.65 on your power bill. However, if it takes two cycles to dry your clothes, that’s going to cost $1.30. Three cycles will cost $1.95. You can see how the costs quickly begin to add up, especially when you consider all of the laundry that you do each month.

 

For More Information and to answer most questions that you have please visit the

FAQ's page.



Most homes, town homes, apartment homes built in the last 30 years have the dryer vent system that extends through your roof (18-23 ft vertical on one-story home), more on two-story homes, town homes, etc. Unlike the homes built in the 60's and 70's, which had the dryers in the garage and the dryer vent went directly through the block wall of the garage (3-4 ft horizontal). Homes built in the last 30 years have the washer/dryer inside the home so it can be air conditioned. Due to this construction change, the dryer vent system requires a professional dryer vent system cleaning every 2 years. This cleaning is due to the link accumulation in the dryer vent system, which can lead to several problems and is a significant FIRE HAZARD!

 

"My name is Rick Raines and I am "THE DRYER VENT SWEEPER".  I clean, sweep dryer vent systems and maintain dryer vent systems. I started my business in 2005 after retiring  from Kissimmee Fire Department.

 

I cover most of the Orlando, Kissimmee, St. Cloud, Davenport areas. Once contact has been made I can usually schedule a dryer vent system cleaning within 1-2 days.

I hope we can do business!"

Rick Raines, Owner


News articles that highlight the importance of properly venting the dryer. Click To Read More Reports

Dryer Fire Forces Family from Home - WPVI-TV ABC Channel 6 Action News (4/13/2015)

BELLMAWR, NJ - A smoky fire has forced a family out of their home in Camden County.  The blaze broke out at 11:30 p.m. in the 100 block of Spruce Street.  Fire officials tell Action News someone inside the house smelled smoke and woke everyone up before the smoke alarms went off.  Investigators say the fire started in a dryer.